Sunday, June 21, 2009

"Your Attitude"

We all have attitudes everyday and we come across people that have them as well. I heard years ago that "Your attitude determines your altitude", and I do believe that is true. Our attitude affects our progress. The better your attitudes are the higher you will rise. If you are going through stressful times today, keep an attitude of faith and victory.Don't be moved by what you see.
As you remind yourself of all the great opportunities you have it will make those though times seem much easier, and you will rise to new levels in your business and your personal lives as well. You will be amazed how your perspective changes when you have a grateful heart and choose to count your blessings instead of looking at your situation. Your attitude will change even those around you..

My husband and I went into a restaurant today to have some lunch (it's Fathers Day) and as our little cute waitress comes up to the table I could tell she had attitude so I determined in my mind to help her with hers. LOL
So I asked her If she had called or talked with her dad. And boy that was the wrong thing to say.She told me she didn't like her dad and that she wouldn't even try to talk with him . I said well Desi it doesn't matter what kind of a dad he has been to you .He is still your dad.And you need to call him and let him know that He has done one thing right in your life and that was helping you be born.She looked at me with a little smile and then I said remember you have a destiny and God loves you. Before we left she told me that we were very sweet people and she thanked us (me) for talking with her. I just pray that she will have a changed attitude towards her dad and forgive him.
See how attitudes does abide in every human beings?
From here on out watch yours. And help others with there's.

MAKE IT A GOOD DAY!

No comments:

Post a Comment